• NGA was appointed receiver in the Clermont County Common Pleas Court.
• This company had ceased operation and its secured creditor had begun foreclosure proceedings.
• Secured creditor sought a receiver to secure the real estate and liquidate the personal property and real estate.
• NGA secured the premises.
• NGA worked with the tenants of the building to insure the accessibility and security of the premises.
• NGA engaged an auctioneer to sell the personal property and listed the real estate for sale.
• The secured creditor obtained an enhanced recovery on the personal property and the real estate value was maintained and then realized.