• NGA was appointed receiver over two golf courses, a closed manufacturing operation and associated real estate including a residential property on the manufacturing premises.
• Need to liquidate the manufacturing operation.
• Sell off the manufacturing and residential real estate.
• Operate the Batavia golf course and obtain a sale of this property.
• Operate the Amelia golf course and obtain a sale of this property.
• NGA lead the liquidation of the manufacturing operations including auction sale of equipment and inventory, collection of accounts receivable and payment of certain obligations.
• NGA operated the Batavia golf course, approached potential buyers and obtained a sale of this property.
• NGA operated the Amelia golf course, approached potential buyers and obtained a sale of this property
• NGA lead the replat and rezoning of the manufacturing/residential/agricultural property in Bethel, Ohio and then the sale of these various parcels.
• All assets were liquidated and proceeds recovered for secured creditors.